Mission Style Small Square Table Plans
The accompanying illustration shows another style of a mission table. The stock for this table if ordered as follows and sanded will require only the work of making the joints and putting them together:
- 4 posts, 2 in, square 30-5/8 in., S-4-S.
- 4 upper rails, 7/8 by 6-1/2 by 22-1/2 in., S-2-S.
- 2 lower rails, 7/8 by 3 by 22-1/2 in., S-2-S.
- 2 top pieces, 7/8 by 12-1/2 by 24-1/2 in., S-2-S.
- 6 slats, 3/8 by 3-1/2 by 15-1/2 in., S-2-S.
- 1 stretcher, 7/8 by 8-1/2 by 21-1/2 in., S-2-S.
My Woodworking Plans and CD'sPlease take a look at my "woodworking/construction plans" and/or my old books on CD / DVD on this site by clicking "Do It Yourself Plans" in the black menu bar above on the very Left? You will most likely find something that is very interesting or useful to you?