Telephone Stand And Stool Plans
Product InformationThe stand shown in the accompanying illustration is for use with a desk telephone. The stool when not in use, slides on two runners under the stand. A shelf is provided for the telephone directory, paper, pencil, etc.The joints may be made with dowels, or the mortise and tenon may be used, as desired. If the latter is decided upon, allowance must be made on the length of the rails for the tenons. The list given is for the dowel-made joints. The following stock list gives the amount of material needed which should be ordered planed and sanded. This work can be done by hand if the builder has the time and desires to have an entire home-made article. However, the list is given for the mill-planed material.STAND
- 4 posts, 1-1/2 in. square by 29 in.
- 2 rails, 7/8 by 5 by 11 in.
- 1 rail, 7/8 by 1-1/2 by 13 in.
- 1 rail, 7/8 by 5 by 13 in.
- 2 runners, 7/8 by 1-1/2 by 14 in.
- 1 top, 7/8 by 18 by 20 in.
- 1 shelf, 7/8 by 12-7/8 by 13-3/4 in.
- 4 posts, 1-1/2 in. square by 17 in.
- 4 rails, 7/8 by 4 by 6-1/2 in.
- 4 rails, 7/8 by 2 by 6-1/2 in.
- 1 stretcher, 7/8 by 4 by 7-1/4 in.
- 1 top, 7/8 by 12-1/2 in. square.
My Woodworking Plans and CD'sPlease take a look at my "woodworking/construction plans" and/or my old books on CD / DVD on this site by clicking "Do It Yourself Plans" in the black menu bar above on the very Left? You will most likely find something that is very interesting or useful to you?